Who is eligible for before and after school care?
Before and after school care is available for children in kindergarten through 6th grade.
What are the hours and fees for before and after school care?
- Before school care is available from 6:00 AM through the time students would be picked up by the bus.
- After school care is available from 2:45 PM to 6:00 PM.
- The fee for school aged child care is $4.75 per hour for the first child in a family, $4.00 per hour for the second, and $3.00 per hour for the third.
What activities will my child be involved in?
- Your child will be given time each day to complete homework and study; homework help is provided when needed.
- A nutritious snack is offered each day and is included in the hourly fee.
- Children are given time to play in the classroom, in the gym, or on the playground.
- Our teachers also lead weekly learning opportunities for the students.
How can I register?
- Come to the church office or child care center to register in person.
- Print the downloadable registration form and return completed form and $20 registration fee to Immanuel Lutheran Child Care Center, 604 S Chestnut Ave, Marshfield, WI 54449.