Who is eligible for preschool?
- Children ages 3 to 5
- Children must be bathroom independent (fully potty trained).
What does your program look like?
- At Immanuel Lutheran, we strive to provide a nurturing Christian learning environment for your child. We hope to build a solid relationship with each child and family, which in turn allows us to offer the highest level of care possible.
- We offer daily opportunities for children to explore preschool themes and gain knowledge preparing them for 4K and kindergarten.
- Early learning themes are implemented in our program, encouraging children to learn their letters, numbers, shapes, and colors. While children are mastering these concepts, they are further challenged academically, and given the opportunity to learn early math concept and reading and writing skills while still being given adequate time to play, explore, and develop healthy peer relationships.
- A sampling of our daily schedule includes:
- Daily group time, including calendar, weather, and a theme-related story or short devotional time
- Teacher-led small group time where children work through art projects, explore math and reading concepts, and practice newly acquired preschool skills.
- Ample time to learn through playing in a variety of learning centers, including math, science and sensory, writing, dramatic play, art, and library
- Opportunities to develop large motor skills during indoor (gym) and outdoor play times.
- Nutritious meals and snacks, which are included in your tuition costs.
How can I register?
- Stop by Immanuel Lutheran Child Care Center for a quick tour and to register in person.
- Print the downloadable registration form and return completed form and $35 registration fee to Immanuel Lutheran Child Care Center, 604 S Chestnut Ave, Marshfield, WI 54449.